Von Campe warns Obama administration more closely resembles Nazi Party than founding fathers
Paul Joseph Watson
Thursday, October 28, 2010
In this shocking interview available for the first time to Prison Planet.tv subscribers, former Hitler Youth member and World War Two veteran Hilmar Von Campe warns that America’s collective turn away from God is greasing the skids for the state to take over as the ultimate authority, threatening a repeat of the rise of National Socialism, as he warns that the Obama White House and the United States government in general now more closely embrace the political doctrines of the Nazis than they do those of the founding fathers.
Von Campe is a lecturer and author of the book Defeating the Totalitarian Lie: A Former Hitler Youth Warns America.
Von Campe explains how when he returned from the war he has been determined to find out how the Germans, a relatively cultured and civil people before the rise of the Nazis, could have allowed a monster like Hitler to implement the Third Reich. Von Campe attributes the fall of Germany to the Nazis partly to “Godlessness,” a collapse in moral standards, and the German people acting contrary to God’s desires. Based on this revelation, he has created a formula to try and prevent countries from succumbing to tyranny in future.
Von Campe explains how children were indoctrinated by the state and the education system to uphold Nazi beliefs and then spy on and inform on their parents if they didn’t follow suit, as a way of breaking up families and enforcing a single ideology. He also reveals how the Nazis insisted upon discussion about religion and God being kept out of society, in the interests of ensuring that the people could not call on a higher authority than the state and therefore were less inclined to resist the Nazi takeover.
Von Campe warns that the process of taking God out of society and education, and the accelerating erosion of America’s Christian foundations bears startling similarities to how National Socialism established itself in 1930’s Germany, while chillingly pointing out that the US Senate, House and the Obama White House now more closely resembles the Nazis than it does the founding fathers.
“I cannot understand how the American people can tolerate a thing like this,” says Von Campe, making reference to the over 50 million babies that have been killed through abortion in the United States, while drawing other parallels to how the US is beginning to mirror totalitarian states. The only way to change the direction America is heading, warns Von Campe, is to reject immorality and embrace “absolute moral standards, absolute honesty, absolute purity, absolute unselfishness and absolute love.”
We urge all our subscribers to watch this chilling interview right now by visiting the “video reports” section of Prison Planet.tv. Not a member? Please click here to subscribe and get instant access to this interview, along with thousands of hours of material, including daily access to the live video stream and video archives of The Alex Jones Show.
- Pope forgot to cancel subscription to Hitler Youth in 1945 | NewsBiscuit
- The American Right Abuses Hitler | Miscellanea Agnostica
- Islam is irreconcilable to the WEST – ‘National Socialism and Christianity are irreconcilable,… We can do without Christianity.” said Martin Bormann. « Politics, Religion, and Family
- With Internet TV, cable wins even if it loses · Technology Articles
- Mother Love Bone-Campe? Stardog N
- Former Hitler Youth Whistleblower Warns Of America’s Nazi Future | iNoTruth
- 12 Polls That Prove That The American People Are Really, Really Pissed Off As Election Day 2010 Approaches… « ~ The GUNNY "G" BLOG & E-MAIL ~
- Historians Call Wartime Foreign Ministry A “Criminal Organization”: Westerwelle lifts ban on honouring Nazis « Case About Bird Flu
- A Lily of the Field: A Novel | The Book Critics
- Prison Planet | The American Book of the Dead