Are There Ways to Recover Deleted Text Messages?
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages
Whether you’re checking on your teenager, or trying to catch a cheating spouse, it can be a daunting task to find a way to recover deleted text messages. Thankfully, there are some easy ways to do this, as explained below.
1. Spy phone software: Examples of this type of software include Norton™, SpyPhone® Phone Tracker, WebWatcher™ (supposedly this is the only type of software that’s compatible with iOS 8/iPhone6) for iPhone/iPad, mSpy®, TeenSafe®, and MobileSpy®. Depending on why you need to recover the deleted text messages will determine which spy phone software is right for you.
Here are a few of the features of basic and more advanced cell phone spy software:
- Manage calls (incoming and outgoing)
- Track text messages (and some cell phone spy software have the ability to recover deleted text messages as well)
- Access to user’s email
- Tracking GPS location (letting you know almost exactly where your son, daughter or spouse is at)
- Monitor and track Internet use (comes in handy if you suspect your spouse is looking at unsavory or otherwise pornographic websites)
- Check the target phone’s address book and calendar
- Access instant messages, like WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, iMessage and others
- Determine and control what programs and apps are on the cell phone, and make sure certain apps/programs cannot be accessed by the target phone
- Find and view multimedia files, such as videos and pictures, that are on the target cell phone
- Remote erase capabilities (this is mainly used when a Smartphone is lost, to make sure no personal data is stolen, which sometimes leads to identity theft)
- Generate comprehensive reports on the target cell phone’s usage, including incoming and outgoing calls, Internet use, websites visited, text messages, pictures videos and more
- Most cell phone spy software come with 24/7 technical and customer service support
2. SIM card spy devices. These sneaky little products resemble a regular USB reader, but instead they are capable of retrieving deleted text messages from the target cell phone. They are also very easy to install (just plug it in like you would a USB reader) and most of them have these functions:
- Recover deleted text messages
- Access, save, and print the target phone’s SIM card data
- Find and view the last 10 phone numbers dialed from the target phone
- Ability to transfer data from one SIM card to another
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Able to backup phone numbers and text messages from the target phone
- Extremely easy to install
- Doesn’t require software to install
- Depending on the device, the timeframe of recovering deleted text messages can be as fast as 15-20 minutes
- Can be used as a backup device for your own phone as well, and used for browsing your own call history, contacts, text messages and more
- The cons of using a SIM card spy device include limited phone support, not compatible with CDMA networks, and they’re pretty expensive
As you can see, there are many ways to recover deleted text messages, check out the reviews and find the best one that will work for you.
If you enjoyed this post, please like it and share it with your friends.